We are always interested in talking to tutors with experience in teaching adults, particularly in the following areas:
- Community Outreach – confidence building / employability skills / basic IT for jobseekers
- Family Learning – helping parents gain confidence in their English and maths skills and supporting parents with early years development
- ALDD – working with learners with learning difficulties and disabilities
- Functional Skills – English and maths
- English for Speakers of Other Languages
- Creative Studies
- Health and Fitness
Do you have an adult teaching qualification or are you a qualified teacher? We can support you to gain an introductory qualification if not.
Courses are held in community venues and adult learning centres throughout Buckinghamshire and sessions are usually 2 hours per week.
Successful applicants will join a “pool” of tutors who are allocated work according to demand. These are sessional tutor positions but fractional tutor posts may be available for the right candidates.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
To search for current vacancies at Buckinghamshire County Council and Buckinghamshire Adult Learning, please visit http://jobs.buckscc.gov.uk