Are you aged 16-24?
Wanting to advance your work experience, gain a Level 1 in Employability Skills and build your pathway into further education or work?
Spare us 12 weeks of your time and reap the rewards!
What is the bucksinspired traineeship programme?
An education and training programme with work experience that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and set you up for your career journey
Bucksinspired Traineeships include:
- A high quality work experience placement with an employer, to provide real insight and experience into the world of work
- Employability skills workshops. These are fun, practical sessions lead by our youth work staff
- English and maths skills support from Buckinghamshire Adult Learning (if you do not have A*-C or 9-4 grade GCSE)
- Individual support from a mentor throughout the programme
- A level 1 qualification in Employability Skills