Interested in becoming an apprentice?
Become an apprentice and earn while you learn
Have you ever thought about an Apprenticeship? It's a great way of combining a job with learning in the workplace. You'll gain invaluable work experience, work towards a recognised qualification and the best thing is that you get paid!
You will be eligible if you are over 16, a resident of the EU, do not have a degree and are not taking part in full-time education.
Take a look at our Apprenticeship video or download our Apprenticeships leaflet here.
What do I do next?
If you are interested in finding out more about becoming an apprentice, simply call us on 01296 383470 or email email@example.com
Employers all over the country recognise and value Apprenticeships as they ensure their business has motivated and loyal employees who have the right skills for the job; many of whom go onto management positions.
By doing an Apprenticeship you'll get:
- A recognised national qualification
- Great skills, knowledge and experience in the career you want
- Top quality training
- A salary - the average salary is £257 per week*
- Paid holidays - as a minimum you should get at least 20 days paid holiday per year, plus bank holidays
* National Pay Survey 2014
Click here to find out more about the range of Apprenticeships we offer
View our Apprenticeship case study videos below:
We are here to help you!
We are a leading training provider for Apprenticeships in Buckinghamshire and have placed numerous apprentices with local companies. We will help you:
- Apply for vacancies if you are seeking an Apprenticeship
- Start an Apprenticeship with the support of your manager if you are already employed
- Support you throughout your Apprenticeship
- Achieve your potential