Communication And Life Skills
For Adults With Learning Difficulties
Search for life skills courses
We offer a variety of courses for adults with learning difficulties and/or disabilities. Our courses can help you learn new skills, make new friends and have fun!
Our trained tutors use excellent resources that help you to learn.
You can pick from subjects such as:
- Personal and Social Development
- Undertaking a Social Enterprise
- Flowers with Numbers
- Work Skills
- Learn how to be a successful Volunteer
- The Arts (Drama, Painting and Music)
- ICT skills
- Asian Cookery
- Dance and Exercise
- Movers and Shakers
- New Retail, Horticulture and Small Animal Care available in September at Thrift Farm
- New City and Guilds courses starting in September
- New Work Skills with practical experience available in September at Work Aid (recycling factory based in Chesham)
Please call Carol Haines on 01296 398957 if you would like to enrol on any of these courses and we will arrange an individual assessment to make sure that the course is right for you.
Some courses have a moderate fee and some are free although there may also be a small charge for materials. For fee paying courses you may get a reduction if you receive certain benefits. Proof of benefits will be required.
Watch the video: Adult Learning Courses in Buckinghamshire for Adults with Learning Disabilities/Difficulties